It's a new year and people are excited and hopeful about change and new beginnings. Goals are set with motivation. Resolutions are made with determination. Sadly, these emotions will fizzle over time and discouragement will settle in.
What are you going to do the make sure 2020 is your best year?
I want you to succeed! I know that a vision works better than a resolution any day. Therefore, I'm inviting you to join me for my upcoming workshop, 20-20 Vision.
A vision will give you clarity, passion, and direction. It will compel you to make decisions that will lead you towards the results you want in 2020.
Here are 4 things you must have to make 2020 your best year:
1. A clear vision. You will need a vision of what you want to create this year. It must be a vision that excites you to take action.
2. A Strong “Why”. Your “why” will give you the reason to keep going when times are tough. When you connect purpose to your vision, nothing can stop you!
3. A Massive Action Plan. You can't hope your way into the life you want, you must take action. You can start by creating a list of all the things you need to do to get from point A, where you are now, to point B, where you want to be? Then prioritize the list.
4. You need healthy habits. Habits are the routine and guidelines you are willing to commit to every day that will ensure you accomplish your goals. It’s what you do daily that will make your vision a reality.
Saturday, January 18th, I'm offering my first Vision workshop in 2020.
I want you there!
You will learn:
• methods for discovering your vision
• ways to create an actions plan
• strategies for overcoming self-doubt
• design a digital vision board
Space is limited so signup for your spot today!
Contact me via WeChat